Dr. Kelly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tammas Kelly, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at Maricopa Med Center. He currently practices at Depression&Bipolar Clinic Of CO. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Maricopa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital And M C/van, Residency Hospital
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Depression&Bipolar Clinic Of CO
Depression&Bipolar Clinic Of CO608 E Harmony Rd Ste 302, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Existing Patients: (970) 484-5625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly helped me out of my depression and anxiety when other doctors couldn't. I had situational anxiety and depression and was struggling terribly. With a tweet of medications I was on the path back to wellness. He helped me wean off of them, but I know he is there to help me should I need it again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tammas Kelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 608 E Harmony Rd Ste 302, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.