Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ussery-Freeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tamika Ussery-Freeman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Crestview, FL. Dr. Ussery-Freeman completed a residency at Mercer U Sch Med/Med Ctr Central GA. She currently practices at Ascension Sacred Heart Crestview Pediatrics. Dr. Ussery-Freeman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Mercer U Sch Med/Med Ctr Central GA, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension Sacred Heart Crestview Pediatrics550 Redstone Ave W Ste 390, Crestview, FL 32536 Existing Patients: (850) 683-5100
Baptist Medical Group LLC1717 N E St Ste 227, Pensacola, FL 32501 Existing Patients: (850) 434-4487
- 3 4205 Belfort Rd Ste 4015, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Existing Patients: (850) 683-5100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ussery-Freeman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ussery-Freeman frequently treats Circumcision, Newborn Jaundice, and Phimosis.
Dr. Ussery-Freeman's office is located at 550 Redstone Ave W Ste 390, Crestview, FL 32536. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ussery-Freeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.