Dr. Crowe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tamera Crowe, MD is a family medicine specialist in New Albany, IN. Dr. Crowe completed a residency at Truman MC Lakewood-University Mo Sch Med. She currently practices at American Health Network of Indiana LLC and is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crowe is board certified in Family Practice.
- Truman MC Lakewood-University Mo Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Truman MC Lakewood, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Health Network of Indiana LLC3897 Charlestown Rd, New Albany, IN 47150 Existing Patients: (812) 948-5904
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crowe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crowe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crowe frequently treats Cellulitis, Chronic Neck Pain, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Crowe's office is located at 3897 Charlestown Rd, New Albany, IN 47150. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Floyd
- Clark Memorial Health