Dr. Tamer El-Mahdy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. El-Mahdy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tamer El-Mahdy, MD is a pediatrics specialist in York, ME. Dr. El-Mahdy completed a residency at Jersey Shore Med Center. He currently practices at York Hospital Strater Unit and is affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jersey Shore Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Alexandria, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
York Hospital Strater Unit15 Hospital Dr, York, ME 03909 Existing Patients: (207) 351-3428
Prohealth Physicians7 Elm St Ste 304, Enfield, CT 06082 Existing Patients: (860) 253-7236
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Mahdy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. El-Mahdy accepts your insurance.
Dr. El-Mahdy frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. El-Mahdy's office is located at 15 Hospital Dr, York, ME 03909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. El-Mahdy speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. El-Mahdy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Greeley Medical Center