Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Tambi Jarmi, MD
Dr. Tambi Jarmi, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF ALEPPO / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1998
- Aleppo University|Carraway Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina|University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jarmi?
I went to see Dr. Jarmi post transplant surgery. The visit was enlightening, knowledgeable and very accommodating.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Tambi Jarmi, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jarmi's profile.
Dr. Jarmi in specializes in Transplant Nephrology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jarmi frequently treats the following conditions: Viral Infection. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jarmi's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville, FL 32224. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jarmi is able to speak Arabic and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jarmi provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Tambi Jarmi, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida.
Dr. Jarmi has over 25 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Tambi Jarmi, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
FL - Transplant Kidney4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 CallExisting Patients: (904) 944-3816New Patients:(904) 944-3816