Dr. Tamas Balogh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Balogh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tamas Balogh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mount Airy, NC. Dr. Balogh completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at Northern Regional Hospital Dba and is affiliated with Northern Hospital Of Surry County. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balogh is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Regional Hospital Dba708 S South St Ste 200, Mount Airy, NC 27030 Existing Patients: (336) 786-6146
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balogh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balogh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Balogh frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Balogh's office is located at 708 S South St Ste 200, Mount Airy, NC 27030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balogh speaks German, Hungarian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Balogh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center