Dr. Tamara Housman, MD is a dermatologist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Housman completed a residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. She currently practices at RALEIGH SKIN SURGERY CENTER PROFESSIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Housman is board certified in Dermatology.
Raleigh Skin Surgery Center Professional Limited Liability Company
Raleigh Skin Surgery Center3811 Ed Dr Ste 110, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 390-0200
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Housman?
Was referred to Dr Housman to remove a squamous cell carcinoma that my regular dermatologist found. Got an appointment in a week. Everyone there was very nice and it is obvious that the patient is their top priority. They provide complete information on what is going to happen, keep you posted during the procedure and what to do when you leave. The Mohs surgery not painful and required only local anesthetics.