Dr. Mahr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tamara Mahr, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Mahr completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. She currently practices at Penn Medcn Harron Lung Ctr and is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 2005
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn Medcn Harron Lung Ctr
Penn Medcn Harron Lung Ctr800 Walnut St Fl 9, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 829-5027
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mahr frequently treats Asthma, Low Blood Oxygen Level, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Mahr's office is located at 800 Walnut St Fl 9, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pennsylvania Hospital