Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (888) 558-5917.
Dr. Tamara Horwich, MD
New Patient(888) 558-5917
Dr. Tamara Horwich, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Horwich completed a residency at Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School. She currently practices at Ahmanson UCLA Cardiomyopthy Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horwich is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ahmanson UCLA Cardiomyopthy Center
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (888) 558-5917
- Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horwich?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horwich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tamara Horwich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horwich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horwich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horwich frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Horwich's office is located at 100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.