Dr. Preminger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tamar Preminger, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Preminger completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Preminger is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Preminger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tamar Preminger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Preminger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Preminger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Preminger frequently treats Heart Murmur, Septal Defect, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Preminger's office is located at 3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic