Call (561) 559-8693 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Talya Schwarzberg, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Palm Springs, FL. Dr. Schwarzberg completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at Cancer Center of South Florida and is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwarzberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwarzberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Talya Schwarzberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwarzberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwarzberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwarzberg frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Schwarzberg's office is located at 4801 S Congress Ave Ste 201, Palm Springs, FL 33461. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwarzberg speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
- Jfk Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center