Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taliba Foster, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Ardmore, PA. Dr. Foster completed a residency at St. Vincents Hospital- Manhattan. She currently practices at Main Line Psychiatric and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Philadelphia, Undergraduate School — 1904
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1903
- St. Vincents Hospital- Manhattan, Residency Hospital — 1902
- St. Vincents Hospital- Manhattan, Internship Hospital — 1901
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1900
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
I found Dr. Foster on Google, after my son attempted suicide, recently. The intake over the phone was much better than having an awkward onsite intake. I was able to cry on the phone with the young lady who scheduled us. She was also patient and kind. I was surprised at prepayment, but after I had my visit, I am glad it was prepaid. My son who can be resistant to most things and people, really connected with Dr. Foster. She was warm, friendly and assured my son that the office was a safe space and she would be his number one resource. My son, connected with her and spoke highly of her following the visit. She was direct in her inquiries and let my son lead the conversation. The office space was calming. The location was easy to get to. There was decent parking. I am happy we found her to guide us this journey of recovery and mental health wellness! Thank you Dr. Foster!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Foster frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Foster's office is located at 121 Coulter Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foster speaks Patois, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Foster has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Main Line Psychiatric
Main Line Psychiatric121 Coulter Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003 Existing Patients: (484) 412-8316