Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Talal Khan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Personal Primary Care and Weight Mgmt. LLC and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Very thorough and listen to your concerns. You don’t feel rushed and goes the miles to help you achieve full health and wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Talal Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Dizziness, Dyslipidemia, and Vertigo.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 299 Carew St Ste 234, Springfield, MA 01104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center