Dr. Takehiro Kasahara, DMD is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Fort Lee, NJ. Dr. Kasahara completed a residency at St. Joseph's Regional Med Ctr. He currently practices at Bridge Oral Facial Surgery and Implant Center LLC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Bridge Oral Facial Surgery and Implant Center LLC
Bridge Oral Facial Surgery and Implant C2029 Lemoine Ave Ste 103, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 (201) 585-9800
- St John's Mercy Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- St. Joseph's Regional Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Tohoku University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Ph. D, Other Education — 1999
- Thohoku University, Japan, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
- Scion Dental
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasahara?
I had a severe toothache with swelling in my face. I came to the practice where they provide te best service they can give to a patient. I am very thankful that I came and seen him today.
- Mount Sinai Morningside