Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Tait Shanafelt, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Shanafelt completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shanafelt is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Co-Operative Medical College, Kochi, Kochi University, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 266-9100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shanafelt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shanafelt frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Shanafelt's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shanafelt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus