Dr. Nishihori has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taiga Nishihori, MD is a hematology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Nishihori completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nishihori is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Hokkaido U Sch Med, Medical School — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nishihori?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taiga Nishihori, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nishihori's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nishihori accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nishihori frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Nishihori's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nishihori speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.