Dr. Ghaffar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tahira Ghaffar, MD is a family medicine specialist in South Richmond Hill, NY. Dr. Ghaffar completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. She currently practices at Prime Medical Care, PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghaffar is board certified in Family Practice.
- Board Certified Of ABFM, Other Education — 2009
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Concord Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Sindh Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1985
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Prime Medical Care, PC
Prime Medical Care Pc11808 101St Ave, South Richmond Hill, NY 11419 Existing Patients: (718) 441-0410
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghaffar?
Incredible Physician, very kind and her staff also
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tahira Ghaffar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ghaffar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghaffar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghaffar frequently treats Throat Pain, Overweight, and Cough.
Dr. Ghaffar's office is located at 11808 101St Ave, South Richmond Hill, NY 11419. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghaffar speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens