Dr. Tagrid Adili, MD is a neurology specialist in Port St Lucie, FL. Dr. Adili completed a residency at Albany Med Center Hospital. She currently practices at Dr Tagrid Adili, MD and is affiliated with St. Lucie Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adili is board certified in Neurology.
Dr Tagrid Adili, MD
Dr Tagrid Adili, MD463 Nw Prima Vista Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL 34983 (772) 807-7166
Spanish, Arabic, French, English
- Albany Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Cen University Med School Dr, Medical School
- Aultman Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adili?
I have been to several Neurologist on the East coast and the Mayo clinic in Rochester she is very knowlegable and cares about you as a person and goes above and beyond most neurologist. The wait time is not that bad for most specialist. For the reason she spends quality time with each individual patient.
- St. Lucie Medical Center