Dr. Tae Ho Kim, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University Of Massachusetts Medical Center, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He currently practices at West Village Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kim is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
West Village Plastic Surgery
West Village Plastic Surgery115 Washington Pl Unit B, New York, NY 10014 Existing Patients: (646) 725-8447
Spanish, French, German, Korean, English
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Usc Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Massachusetts Medical Center, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of California, Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Th Childrens Hospital, Boston Harvard Research Fellowship In Tissue Engineering, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of California, Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 1991
- Cornell, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Owens Scholarship, Plastic Surgery, Education and Research Foundation Grant, Other Education
- Valedictorian, Cornell Alumni Association, Southern California Scholarship, Honors Degree Program In Chemistry, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel