Dr. Moe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tabitha Moe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Moe completed a residency at University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Honorhealth in Collaboration With Arizona and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Moe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School — 2007
- Bryan College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moe?
Intelligent. Thorough. Helpful. Explained well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tabitha Moe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moe frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Moe's office is located at 340 E Palm Ln Ste A175, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center