Dr. Tabinda Nazir, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Nazir completed a residency at Mt Sinai Sch of Med Elmhurst Hosp Ctr. She currently practices at Duke Raleigh Hospital and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. Dr. Nazir is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Duke Raleigh Hospital3400 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 862-5075
- Mt Sinai Sch of Med Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Mt Sinai Sch of Med Elmhurst Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mt Sinai Sch of Med Elmhurst Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Rawalpindi Med Coll, Medical School — 1985
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nazir?
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital