Dr. Lombardo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Lombardo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beaumont, TX. Dr. Lombardo completed a residency at Memorial Hermann Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Specs and is affiliated with Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lombardo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Louisville U, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiovascular Specs
Beaumont Office755 N 11th St Ste P2200, Beaumont, TX 77702 Existing Patients: (409) 892-1192
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lombardo?
He's the best in Beaumont TX! MO...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lombardo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lombardo frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lombardo's office is located at 755 N 11th St Ste P2200, Beaumont, TX 77702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth
- Tyler County Hospital