Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Mattox, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Mattox completed a residency at La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at Palmetto Health-USC Obstetrics and Gynecology - USC OB/GYN and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Med Center La New Orleans Lsu, Residency Hospital
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Univ N Carolina-Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palmetto Health-USC Obstetrics and Gynecology - USC OB/GYN
Palmetto Health-USC Obstetrics and Gynecology - USC OB/GYN2 Medical Park Rd Ste 107, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 545-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mattox?
Dr Mattox was kind and listened to what was happening to my body. His staff were very friendly but the greatest asset was miss Tracy. She went above and beyond to help me find treatment and I’m eternally grateful for her and her strong sense of care and ethic. Dr Mattox gave a needed diagnosis to start me on the road to recovery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mattox frequently treats Oophorectomy, Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse, and Vaginal Prolapse.
Dr. Mattox's office is located at 2 Medical Park Rd Ste 107, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mattox speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mattox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown