Dr. Sylvester Ramirez, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Killeen, TX. Dr. Ramirez completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center-Otolaryntology Residency. He currently practices at Kings Daughters Clinic Killeen and is affiliated with AdventHealth Central Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ramirez is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Kings Daughters Clinic Killeen
Kings Daughters Clinic Killeen401 W Jasper Dr, Killeen, TX 76542 Existing Patients: (254) 554-8334
- Head & Neck Cancer-University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Brooke Army Medical Center-Otolaryntology Residency, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramirez?
My visit this morning 5/6/2019 was my first visit, the staff was very nice, the Doctor is exceptional in my opinion. I highly recommend Dr. Ramirez to any and all who need his expertise. The doctor removed a large blot clot in my ear and said I did not rupture the drum as I had thought after damaging with a cue tip,I will stay away from them in the future.
- AdventHealth Central Texas
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
- Peterson Regional Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights