Dr. Syed Ali Imran Bokhari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bokhari's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Syed Ali Imran Bokhari, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Bokhari completed a residency at North Chicago VA Medical Center. and is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital. Dr. Bokhari is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- North Chicago VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- North Chicago VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bokhari?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bokhari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bokhari frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent.
Dr. Bokhari's office is located at 225 E Chicago Ave # 8, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bokhari speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bokhari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Community Hospital
- 1 225 E Chicago Ave # 8, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (773) 880-4000