Dr. Syeda Hossain, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Nesconset, NY. Dr. Hossain completed a residency at Harvard Med Sch-Mass Genl Hosp. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island and is affiliated with Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hossain is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island61 Southern Blvd, Nesconset, NY 11767 (631) 659-1850
- New York University / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Harvard Med Sch-Mass Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Harvard Med Sch-Mass Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Harvard Graduate School of Education, Other Education — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hossain?
I have seen other GI docs before and Dr. Hossain is the best. She is incredibly caring and truly wants her patients to feel better and succeed. She explains things very well and lets you participate in your health decisions. I have full trust in her and am very comfortable talking with her about a condition that is very uncomfortable. I am grateful to be her patient.
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center