Dr. Akhtar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Syed Akhtar, MD is a hematology specialist in Beaumont, TX. Dr. Akhtar completed a residency at Caritas Carney Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Christus Jasper Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akhtar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Barnabas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akhtar?
He is very through and easily explains diagnosis and path forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syed Akhtar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Akhtar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Akhtar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akhtar frequently treats Blood Disorders and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Akhtar's office is located at 690 N 14th St Fl 3, Beaumont, TX 77702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Akhtar speaks Persian, Punjabi, and Sindhi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Jasper Memorial Hospital
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth
Jasper2014 S Wheeler St Ste 170, Jasper, TX 75951 (409) 899-7180