Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Syed Ali III, MD is a hematology specialist in Hartford, CT. He currently practices at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali III is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- KENNEDY-KING COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-4680
Baystate Medical Center Department of Hematology
Baystate Medical Center Department of Hematology376 BIRNIE AVE, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-3316
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali III frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Myeloma, and Anemia.
Dr. Ali III's office is located at 114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center