Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mazher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Syed Mazher, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Jacksonville, AR. Dr. Mazher completed a residency at Highland Hospital. He currently practices at North Pulaski Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Highland Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Pulaski Internal Medicine
Blue Sea Medical Corp.1401 Braden St, Jacksonville, AR 72076 Existing Patients: (501) 985-2537
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mazher?
He was my attending Oncologist and I also worked for him. Excellent oncology physician and employer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mazher frequently treats Anemia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Hemophilia.
Dr. Mazher's office is located at 1401 Braden St, Jacksonville, AR 72076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mazher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock