Dr. Bokhari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Syed Bokhari, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Bokhari completed a residency at Lac and Usc Med Center. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Care, Inc. and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bokhari is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Uci Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Lac and Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Lac/Usc Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Cadet College, Hasan Abdal, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Advanced Cardiovascular Care, Inc.
Downtown Riverside4646 Brockton Ave Ste 301, Riverside, CA 92506 Existing Patients: (951) 682-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bokhari?
Dr Bokhari is understanding and patient. My visits are always enjoyable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syed Bokhari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bokhari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bokhari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bokhari frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Bokhari's office is located at 4646 Brockton Ave Ste 301, Riverside, CA 92506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bokhari speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center