Dr. Hussain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Syed Hussain, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Hussain completed a residency at Mt Sinai/ Queens Hosp. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates of Greater Houston PLLC and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hussain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Mt Sinai/ Queens Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Civil Hospital Karachi, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi, Medical School — 1994
- Civil Hospital Karachi, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussain?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syed Hussain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hussain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hussain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hussain frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Hussain's office is located at 19255 Park Row Ste 205, Houston, TX 77084. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hussain speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus