Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Syed Athar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Athar completed a residency at Saint Vincent Hospital and Health Services. and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Athar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Loma Linda Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Purdue University, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Saint Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Residency Hospital — 2008
- IN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Athar?
Dr. Athar, along with Dr. Gregory Price are instrumental in resolving a heart condition that has persisted and gone unnoticed for over 10 years. Their concern and expertise led to the discovery of a blocked artery that was having a major negative impact on my daily life. The procedure was done and I feel like a new person. Thank you Dr. Athar!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Athar frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Athar's office is located at 11201 Benton St, Loma Linda, CA 92357. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Athar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center