Dr. Sydur Rahman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rahman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sydur Rahman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Rahman completed a residency at UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville. He currently practices at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Rahman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center & Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital
- UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Residency Hospital — 2020
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2018
- Johns Hopkins School Of Med, Medical School — 2017
- New York University (NYU), Undergraduate School — 2012
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahman?
I totally recommend Dr.Rahman! He is awesome and goes above and beyond for his patients. I am a new mom, so at first I was a little skeptical about trusting any pediatrician but I highly recommend his services. My son is now 2 and with each visit or late phone call he has always been professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahman's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rahman speaks Spanish, Bengali, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rahman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center