Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chenna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swapna Chenna, MD is a family medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Chenna completed a residency at Pomona Valley Hospital and Medical Center, UCLA affiliate. She currently practices at BRIAR CREEK MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chenna is board certified in Family Practice.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Pomona Valley Hospital and Medical Center, UCLA affiliate, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mysore University / Mysore Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Mysore / Adichunchanagiri Instituteof Medical Science, Medical School — 2001
- NA, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Briar Creek Medical Group
Briar Creek Medical Group8001 T W Alexander Dr Ste 216, Raleigh, NC 27617 Existing Patients: (919) 350-0953
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chenna?
Established care for my 84 year old mother and it was a great experience. Very thorough and took the time to review her chart. Bedside manner was warm and friendly. Did not feel rushed at all and made sure we had a plan and no further questions/concerns before we left. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chenna frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Restless Leg Syndrome, and Insomnia.
Dr. Chenna's office is located at 8001 T W Alexander Dr Ste 216, Raleigh, NC 27617. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chenna speaks Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chenna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus