Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Swaminathan Iyer, MD is a hematology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Iyer completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at University of Texas M.d. Anderson Cancer Center and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iyer is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Bangalore Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
University of Texas M.d. Anderson Cancer Center1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 792-3510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iyer?
Dr. Iyer cared for me for over 6 months in hospital with Acute Myeloid Leukemia! From the moment I started my treatments I knew this man was going to take care of me! His memory is remarkable, his knowledge is incredible, but his genuine care for his patients are beyond my expectations! I am forever grateful to have been his patient. Yes, I survived AML M6 in his care without a bone marrow transplant! I think of this man and pray for him often as I know God gave his best physician to me!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iyer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Iyer frequently treats Lymphosarcoma, Reticulosarcoma, and Lymphoma, Large-Cell.
Dr. Iyer's office is located at 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iyer speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital