Dr. Svetlana Kotova, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Kotova completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. She currently practices at Suny Upstate Medical University Hospital and is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kotova is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Suny Upstate Medical University Hospital750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210 Existing Patients: (315) 464-5540
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotova?
We met Dr. Kotova, a pleasant and forthright communicator, and were impressed with her treatment plan taking into consideration our concerns for the removal of the offending part of my lung containing the lesion in question. She explained the mechanics of the robotic assisted surgery and a surgical date was scheduled as soon as practicable. She and her two PAs were very knowledgeable and answered our questions in a manner that we could easily understand. We would highly recommend her office.
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center