Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 391-8810.
Dr. Lana Gagin, MD
New Patient(616) 287-6024
Dr. Lana Gagin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Gagin completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education Research Center/Msu. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gagin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- 1 100 Michigan St Ne # Mc013, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Call
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Research Center/Msu, Residency Hospital — 2007
- State Bashkir Medical Institute, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gagin?
Absolutely love Dr. Gagin and how she treats my granddaughter. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gagin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lana Gagin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gagin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gagin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gagin frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Wellness Examination, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Gagin's office is located at 100 Michigan St Ne # Mc013, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.