Dr. Vukelja has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Svetislava Vukelja, MD is a hematology specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Vukelja completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vukelja is board certified in Hematology.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vukelja?
The visit was a thorough exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vukelja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vukelja frequently treats Anemia, Myeloma, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Vukelja's office is located at 910 E Houston St Ste 100, Tyler, TX 75702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- UT Health Tyler
Texas Oncology P.A.910 E Houston St Ste 100, Tyler, TX 75702 (903) 579-9800