Dr. Mikula has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzette Mikula, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Mikula completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mikula is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mikula?
She is an excellent Dr. Very efficient, caring knowledgable, trust worthy. I truly wish we have more Doctors in her caliber.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suzette Mikula, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mikula's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mikula accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mikula frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Mikula's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital