Dr. Garofano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzette Garofano, MD is a pulmonologist in New York, NY. Dr. Garofano completed a residency at North Shore U Hosp/Meml Slo. She currently practices at Center for Women's Health and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garofano is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Canc C, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- North Shore U Hosp/Meml Slo, Residency Hospital — 1989
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garofano?
I had my first visit with doctor Garofano and I. can say that she made me feel quite at ease. She directed me to have a breathing test along with blood work and within in few days I received a call directly from the doctor to go over my results. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her to anyone that requires her services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Center for Women's Health
Nyu Langone Radiologyajoan H. Tisch Center for Women's Health207 E 84th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10028 (646) 754-3300
NYU Langone Neurology Associates
NYU Department of Neurology, Division of Neurocritical Care222 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017 (646) 825-6300
Diabetes Prevention Program530 1st Ave Ste 5E, New York, NY 10016 (212) 263-8865