Dr. Suzanne Shusterman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shusterman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Suzanne Shusterman, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Shusterman completed a residency at Boston Med Center. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shusterman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shusterman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shusterman frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Adrenal Gland Cancer.
Dr. Shusterman's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shusterman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute