Dr. Suzanne Manzi, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Manzi completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at Performance Pain and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with First Surgical Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Manzi is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Performance Pain and Sports Medicine
Performance Pain and Sports Medicine4126 Southwest Fwy Ste 1700, Houston, TX 77027 (346) 217-1111
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manzi?
I’ve been with Dr. Manzi for a long time. She treats me for many problems I have. When you are in the exam room she listens to everything you have to say. You are never rushed out of the appointment. All your concerns are addressed, in a way you can understand, and you are never talked down to. Dr. Manzi will fight tooth and nail with the insurance company for you, I know this firsthand. The staff is the best you will find. They go out of there way to help with what ever need to be done. If it is setting up procedures or dealing with insurance companies, it will be done like you are the only person around. I believe if it were not for Dr. Manzi and he staff I would not be here today to write this review. If you are looking for the best you have found it here.
- First Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital