Dr. Cole has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzanne Cole, MD is a hematology specialist in Richardson, TX. She currently practices at Utsw Simmons Richardson Infusion Pharmac and is affiliated with UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cole is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Utsw Simmons Richardson Infusion Pharmac3030 WATERVIEW PKWY, Richardson, TX 75080 Existing Patients: (972) 669-7077
Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center At Univ of Tx
University Hospital Medical Oncology Clinic-physical Therapy2201 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cole frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 3030 WATERVIEW PKWY, Richardson, TX 75080. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital