Dr. Suzanne Levine, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Institute Beaute and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Levine is board certified in Foot Surgery.
Institute Beaute885 Park Ave # 103, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 535-0229
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine / Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1972
- City University of New York, Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Cum Laude, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- We offer honest and affordable fees, please refer to our website. As a courtesy to our patients we will submit all claims for direct reimbursement to you.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
I went to Dr. Suzanne Levine who took care of a hammer toe through minimally invasion surgery. I didn't realize how much of a difference this made to me. She described the procedure, and did it without much discomfort. Her staff is terrific and so helpful and nice. Highly recommend for all things feet.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center