Dr. Suzanne Lavoie, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Lavoie completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Vcumcv Div of Infect Dis Med Mycology and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lavoie is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Albany Med College Combined Int Med and Peds, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lavoie?
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center