Dr. Suzanne Lasek-Nesselquist, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Suzanne Lasek-Nesselquist, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist completed a residency at University Of Rochester Medical Center. She currently practices at Medical Clinic of Houston, L.L.P. and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Independent Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas True Choice
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Clinic of Houston, L.L.P.
Medical Clinic of Houston Llp1701 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005 Existing Patients: (713) 526-5511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist frequently treats Dehydration, Hypokalemia , and Acidosis.
Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist's office is located at 1701 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX 77005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lasek-Nesselquist has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital