Dr. Aoun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzanne Aoun, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Aoun completed a residency at St U NY Hlth Sci Ctr. She currently practices at WASHBURN CENTER FOR CHILDREN. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aoun is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- U MN, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- LATIN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (UNIBE), Medical School — 1999
- St U NY Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aoun?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suzanne Aoun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aoun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aoun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aoun frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Aoun's office is located at 1100 Glenwood Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Washburn Center for Children
Washburn Center for Children1100 Glenwood Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405 (612) 871-1454
- 2 7954 University Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55432 (763) 780-3036