Dr. Woodard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzanne Woodard, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Woodard completed a residency at La St University. She currently practices at Margaret Dumas Mental Health Center and is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodard is board certified in Psychiatry.
- La St University, Residency Hospital — 2002
- La St University, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Margaret Dumas Mental Health Center3843 Harding Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70807 Existing Patients: (225) 359-9315
Vivian4615 Government St, Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Existing Patients: (225) 925-1906
Pointe Coupee Human Services Center282a Hospital Rd, New Roads, LA 70760 Existing Patients: (225) 638-7076
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodard?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center