Dr. Fanning has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzanne Fanning, DO is a hematology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Fanning completed a residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital. She currently practices at Cancer Institute-Spartanburg and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fanning is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Institiute-Eastside65 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 987-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fanning?
I have seen Dr. Fanning three times and am very pleased with my care. She fully recovered reviews lab results and answers any questions I may have. The staff is pleasant and helpful and I have had calls or portal questions answered quickly when needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suzanne Fanning, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fanning's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fanning accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fanning frequently treats Osteosarcoma, Anemia, and Lymphosarcoma.
Dr. Fanning's office is located at 65 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown