Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Hendersonville, NC. Dr. Hall completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. She currently practices at Appalachian Orthopedics and is affiliated with Pardee Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Roger D Shetterly MD PA1027 Fleming St Ste B, Hendersonville, NC 28791 Existing Patients: (828) 697-1944
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Fellowship Trained In Shoulder, Other Education — 1997
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Dr. Hall has done rotator cuff repair on both of my shoulders, one a number of years ago and the second on my dominate arm this past January, 2020. I have very much appreciated her skill, compassion, professionalism, along with thorough and clear instructions both before and after surgery. Maureen was also professional, tolerant and terrific keeping me on the right track adapting instructions to my needs as my recovery progressed. I have re-gained full range of motion in both arms subsequent to the surgeries and couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Hall, Maureen and office manager Judy. I would recommend this team in a heartbeat.
- Pardee Hospital
- Rutherford Regional Medical Center